According to the outlet, the blonde beauty, 43, was greeted by her husband, Prince Albert, and their two kids, Prince Jacques and Princess Gabriella, before jetting off to Monaco.
The 6-year-old twins gave their mom some flowers, eyewitnesses revealed.
While traveling back to her country earlier this year, she ended up staying since she got an infection from a prior ENT surgery. On September 1, she was rushed to the hospital after collapsing "due to complications from the severe ear, nose and throat infection she contracted in May," The Express reported.
In early October, a palace spokesperson said the princess had "gone in for her final procedure."
Though rumors swirled that Princess Charlene and Prince Albert were having relationship issues, the latter insisted, "She's ready to come home. I know she's said possibly 'late October,' but that was before this most recent round of appointments. I'm pretty sure we can cut that time frame a little short. She's ready. She's jokingly said that she's ready to stowaway on a ship to come back to Europe."
The prince made it clear that the two are very much together.
"She didn't leave Monaco in a huff!" he stated. "She didn't leave because she was mad at me or at anybody else. She was going down to South Africa to reassess her Foundation's work down there and to take a little time off with her brother and some friends."
"It was only supposed to be a weeklong, 10-day maximum stay, and [she is still there now] because she had this infection all these medical complications arose," he added. "She didn't go into exile. It was absolutely just a medical problem which had to be treated."