Home / Latest News / Prince Harry

Meghan Markle & Prince Harry Are 'Planning More Fake Royal Tours In 2022,' Source Claims

Meghan Markle and Prince Harry are 'planning more fake royal tours in 2022,' a source claimed.

meghan harry royal tours
Source: MEGA

Despite leaving the royal family, Meghan Markle and Prince Harry are gearing to travel more in the next year, a source has claimed.

“According to a very good source, Harry and Meghan are planning even more, shall we say, ‘fake royal tours’ in 2022,” royal expert Neil Sean said on his YouTube channel. “Apparently they are looking to tour Australia, Japan and back to certain areas of the United States."

Since the duo are "not that popular right now," they're "hoping to reignite their once popularity in far-flung places.”

SO SLEEK! QUEEN LETIZIA OF SPAIN SPORTS PATTERNED RUFFLE SHIRT & WHITE PANTS WHILE IN MADRID — PHOTOS

Additionally, it gives Harry, 37, an opportunity to promote his new memoir, Sean suggested.

In September, Meghan, 40, and her husband visited New York City, where they met with public figures in addition to exploring the 9/11 museum.

However, many criticized the move, fuming that part of the reason why they left the U.K. was not to be in the spotlight anymore.

"Their stepping-out last week will no doubt be the first of many similar appearances and visits. Harry and Meghan are setting a precedent for their new line of work, and what they have decided they will be," Duncan Larcombe told Closer magazine. "They essentially did a royal visit, like they used to in the U.K. – just on their own terms and in their own way. So it seems they have quit life in the U.K. to do exactly what they did here over in the States. Their visit to the memorial last week makes them the first two ‘royals’ – if they can still be considered that – to pay their respects at the 20th anniversary of 9/11."

QUEEN MÁXIMA OF THE NETHERLANDS STUNS IN UNIQUE LITTLE BLACK DRESS TO PARTICIPATE IN A CONVERSATION ABOUT ENTREPRENEURSHIP — PICS

He continued, “There will no doubt be a lot of meetings at the Palace and talks over how they are going to approach Harry and Meghan’s plans. This visit was a huge two fingers up to the royal family and shows the royal feud is far from over.”

GET BREAKING ROYAL NEWS
STRAIGHT TO YOUR INBOX.

More Stories

While Andrew has recently been in the news for all the wrong reasons, his encounter with an alleged stalker has left everyone scared.
By Medha Sengupta · AUG 7, 2026
Kate Middleton's latest Wimbledon outfit wasn't all-new—and that's exactly what caught fashion fans' attention!
By Mehak Walia · JUL 13, 2026
Getting invited to the Swift-Kelce wedding became a race, a status symbol, as numerous high-profile individuals lobbied to get an inside pass.
By Mary Anthony · JUL 6, 2026
Prince William joked about Travis Kelce’s most memorable moment being outside his football career.
By Mary Anthony · JUL 3, 2026
Princess Anne stepped out in this iconic dress from 1984 and royal fans are impressed!
By Hrishita Das · JUN 27, 2026
Kate Middleton and Melinda Gates reportedly came together at Windsor Castle over a shared passion for a cause they both support.
By Ira Deokule · JUN 25, 2026
Prince William and Robert Irwin's appearance at a climate event was meant to inspire change, but fans quickly focused on something else.
By Mary Anthony · JUN 24, 2026
Royal watchers may have spotted a subtle shift in the monarchy during Trooping the Colour 2026, and it's closely aligned with Prince William's long-term plans for the institution.
By Mary Anthony · JUN 13, 2026
As King Charles celebrates Trooping the Colour, actress Helen Mirren has been awarded one of Britain's rarest honors.
By Hrishita Das · JUN 13, 2026
Meghan Markle treats fans to a new family photo carousel featuring Prince Harry, Prince Lilibet, and a sweet nod to pop icon Beyoncé.
By Ira Deokule · JUN 10, 2026