Home / Latest News / Meghan Markle

Piers Morgan's 3 Sons 'Are All Being Targeted' & Receiving 'Threats Of Violence Towards Them' Following Meghan Markle Comments

Piers Morgan revealed that his three sons 'are all being targeted' and receiving 'threats of violence towards them' following his harsh comments on Meghan Markle.

piers morgan sons targeted threats violence meghan markle comments
Source: Mega

Piers Morgan revealed that his three sons — Spencer, 27, Stanley, 23, and Albert, 20 — have been affected after the talk shot host abruptly exited Good Morning Britain for making harsh comments about Meghan Markle earlier this month. 

“I’ve always subscribed to the ‘If you dish it out, you’ve got to take it’ philosophy,” Morgan, 55, wrote in a piece for the Mail on Sunday. “But my three sons told me they too are all being targeted and sent me screenshots of venomous abuse and threats of violence towards them, which made my stomach churn, especially as police are already investigating a death threat made to me and my eldest boy Spencer last month."

He continued, "None of them even care about Meghan Markle, let alone agree with my views on her. Yet the Twitter troll mob has found them guilty by association. One troll vowed to murder me in front of them, and added: ‘When your dad dies, the world will have a party.'"

PRINCE WILLIAM & KATE MIDDLETON VISIT AMBULANCE STATION IN LONDON FOLLOWING PRINCE HARRY & MEGHAN MARKLE'S INTERVIEW — SEE PHOTOS

On March 9, the journalist walked off set after his co-star Alex Beresford confronted him over his remarks, in which he claimed he didn't believe anything Meghan said to Oprah Winfrey.

During the interview, Meghan claimed someone in the royal family had "concerns" over Archie's skin color and that when she tried to deal with her mental health, the institution turned down her request.

“I understand that you don’t like Meghan Markle. You’ve made it so clear a number of times on this program, and I understand that you had a personal relationship with Meghan Markle and she cut you off,” Beresford said. “Has she said anything about you after she cut you off? She’s entitled to cut you off if she wants to. And yet you continue to trash her.”

In response, Morgan said: “I just prefer not to sit there listening to colleagues call me diabolical.” Later that day, it was revealed that Morgan would no longer be working on the show. 

“Following discussions with ITV, Piers Morgan has decided now is the time to leave Good Morning Britain,” the network said in a statement. “ITV has accepted this decision and has nothing further to add.”

PRINCESS LEONOR OF SPAIN, 15, ATTENDS 30TH ANNIVERSARY OF THE INSTITUTO CERVANTES IN MADRID SOLO — SEE PHOTOS

Naturally, people called out Morgan for his insensitive statements. “It didn’t matter that I’ve never said anything racist about her or that my only comments about her race have been to repeatedly say how great it was that a bi-racial woman married into the royal family,” Morgan wrote. “No, it appears that questioning Meghan’s fork-tongued ‘truth’ is now a racist hate crime.”

"The Duke and Duchess of Sussex just dropped a nuclear-sized scandal bomb into the very heart of the Royal Family," Morgan wrote.

"Their shocking claims of racism at the Palace concerning their son Archie, and an alleged refusal by Royal staff to let Meghan receive treatment for suicidal thoughts in case it hurt the Royal brand, are so incendiary that they could inflict irreparable damage on the Monarchy. But were they true? The longer the interview went on, the less I believed," he added.

GET BREAKING ROYAL NEWS
STRAIGHT TO YOUR INBOX.

More Stories

While Andrew has recently been in the news for all the wrong reasons, his encounter with an alleged stalker has left everyone scared.
By Medha Sengupta · AUG 7, 2026
Kate Middleton's latest Wimbledon outfit wasn't all-new—and that's exactly what caught fashion fans' attention!
By Mehak Walia · JUL 13, 2026
Getting invited to the Swift-Kelce wedding became a race, a status symbol, as numerous high-profile individuals lobbied to get an inside pass.
By Mary Anthony · JUL 6, 2026
Prince William joked about Travis Kelce’s most memorable moment being outside his football career.
By Mary Anthony · JUL 3, 2026
Princess Anne stepped out in this iconic dress from 1984 and royal fans are impressed!
By Hrishita Das · JUN 27, 2026
Kate Middleton and Melinda Gates reportedly came together at Windsor Castle over a shared passion for a cause they both support.
By Ira Deokule · JUN 25, 2026
Prince William and Robert Irwin's appearance at a climate event was meant to inspire change, but fans quickly focused on something else.
By Mary Anthony · JUN 24, 2026
Royal watchers may have spotted a subtle shift in the monarchy during Trooping the Colour 2026, and it's closely aligned with Prince William's long-term plans for the institution.
By Mary Anthony · JUN 13, 2026
As King Charles celebrates Trooping the Colour, actress Helen Mirren has been awarded one of Britain's rarest honors.
By Hrishita Das · JUN 13, 2026
Meghan Markle treats fans to a new family photo carousel featuring Prince Harry, Prince Lilibet, and a sweet nod to pop icon Beyoncé.
By Ira Deokule · JUN 10, 2026