However, last week, it was announced that Harry, 37, and his wife, Meghan Markle, 40, and their kids, Archie, 3, and Lilibet, 11 months, will be coming to England for the Queen's Platinum Jubilee in June.
"Prince Harry and Meghan, The Duke and Duchess of Sussex are excited and honoured to attend The Queen’s Platinum Jubilee celebrations this June with their children," a spokesperson for the duo said.
But the matriarch, 96, snubbed the couple by not having them appear on the balcony alongside Prince William, Kate Middleton, Prince Charles and more. “After careful consideration, the Queen has decided this year’s traditional Trooping the Colour balcony appearance on Thursday, June 2 will be limited to Her Majesty and those members of the royal family who are currently undertaking official public duties on behalf of the Queen," a palace spokesperson said.
“In addition, the Cambridge and Wessex children are also expected to appear as is Sir Tim Laurence, who the Queen is happy to attend as a frequent attendee and support for the Princess Royal on official engagements," the statement continued.
But the pair will be out and about at other shindigs.
“Other family members will be invited to events. We’ve always made that clear and they are likely to be public events," a source said.
“They are much-loved members of the family and they would be invited to family events," an insider said of the pair, who left the royal family in 2020 to move to California.
Harry originally wasn't sure if he would come back home, but it seems like he changed his mind.
"I don't know yet. There's lots of things: security issues and everything else. So this is what I'm trying to do, trying to make it possible that, you know, I can get my kids to meet her," he said while talking to Hoda Kotb during the Invictus Games.