Prince Andrew Hosts Shooting Party At Balmoral Estate Ahead Of Sexual Assault Court Hearing

prince andrew shooting party
Source: MEGA

Sep. 12 2021, Published 11:19 a.m. ET

Link to FacebookShare to TwitterShare to Email

Keeping busy? Prince Andrew held a shooting party at Balmoral estate over the weekend — just a few days ahead of his sexual assault court hearing, The Sun reported.

Article continues below advertisement

According to the outlet, the Crown Prince of Bahrain was also in attendance.

A few weeks ago, Virginia Roberts sued Andrew for alleging raping her when she was 17 years old.

Article continues below advertisement

In the documents, which were obtained by The Royal Observer, Roberts claims that the royal "sexually abused Plaintiff in [Jeffrey] Epstein’s New York mansion in this District."

Article continues below advertisement

"On another occasion, Prince Andrew sexually abused Plaintiff on Epstein’s private island in the U.S. Virgin Islands, Little St. James," the documents state. "During each of the aforementioned incidents, Plaintiff was compelled by express or implied threats by Epstein, [Ghislaine] Maxwell, and/or Prince Andrew to engage in sexual acts with Prince Andrew, and feared death or physical injury to herself or another and other repercussions for disobeying Epstein, Maxwell, and Prince Andrew due to their powerful connections, wealth, and authority."

Since then, Andrew has fled to Scotland to stay with his mother, Queen Elizabeth.

Article continues below advertisement

“This is so brazen it is unbelievable. Prince Andrew is carrying on like nothing has happened and as if he hasn’t got a care in the world," a source said. “It has been bad enough that he appears to have been seeking refuge at Balmoral, where the Queen is trying to have quiet time after a tough year, but to host a shooting party, with some dubious guests shows disrespect to the monarchy. And it is also tone deaf as if he does not care about what is going on with the legal case.”

“It looks like he is running to mummy and that she is almost harboring him. No one wants Andrew near Balmoral. It looks like he is hiding behind a woman who is approaching 100 years old," another source said. “He needs to pull his socks up and face his responsibilities. Going for flight instead of fight is making him look irresponsible and guilty, even if he isn’t.”

Article continues below advertisement

Andrew was finally served the papers on August 27, The Royal Observer confirmed.

Advertisement
More Stories

© Copyright 2021 Empire Media Group, Inc. The Royal Observer is a registered trademark. All Rights Reserved. People may receive compensation for some links to products and services on this website. Offers may be subject to change without notice.